tcsh-6.18 is now available.
christos at zoulas.com
Sat Jan 14 18:37:49 EET 2012
I am pleased to announce that tcsh-6.18 is now available; this is a mainly a
bug fix release with few new features:
1. new autorehash builtin to control how the internal command hash
table is maintained.
2. globstar globbing to allow ** and *** expansions
3. euid, euser, egid variables.
4. wait built-in is now interruptible
5. new anyerror variable to control error handling in pipelines
Please consult the Fixes files for a complete list of changes.
Tcsh is an enhanced version of the Berkeley C-shell that offers command
line editing and completion plus many other little things that preserve
the length of your fingers.
Tcsh runs on most UNIX machines, VMS_POSIX, OS/2 EMX, WIN32, Amiga...
You can get tcsh from ftp://ftp.astron.com/pub/tcsh/tcsh-6.18.00.tar.gz
RMD160 (tcsh-6.18.00.tar.gz) = 67d017601e1611cffdc9fc24885d01c1af378bb2
This is a gzip (GNU zip) tar archive. If you don't have GNU zip you can
get it from ftp.gnu.org or other GNU mirrors.
I would like to thank:
* everyone who sent bug reports
* the beta team for all their help, bug fixes, and suggestions
More information about the Tcsh