tcsh-6.08.07 is now available

Christos Zoulas christos at zoulas.com
Fri Aug 13 13:04:04 EDT 1999

Both a tar file and a patch file are available from:

	ftp.astron.com:/pri/tcsh-6.08.07.tar.gz
	ftp.astron.com:/pri/patch7.gz

The following fixes have been applied:

+ 61. V6.08.07 - 19990813
+ 60. Fix e_dabbrev_expand (Bjorn Knutsson)
+ 59. Make \builtin work again (by calling the command not the builtin)
+ 58. Add NLS_BUGS for OS's that keep file descriptors open for NLS (Ian Dowse)
+ 57. Make NONLSREBIND work after tcsh starts up.
+ 56. Fix AIX stupid exit bug. (Dan Harkless)
+ 55. More irix fixes (Kaveh)

I think now we are ready to release. I don't want to wait any longer,
so if I don't hear anything in the next 36 hours, I'll make tcsh-6.09.00.

christos